Friday, May 16, 2014

And then there were none

Well, not exactly, but I seem to have lost a significant portion of my college friends to the ravages of graduation.

Here is a collection of my group of awesomely weird people. We call ourselves TUVI. We were able to keep it normal for a group shot for two.
 And then this happened.
 Afterwards we traveled down to Genghis Grill where we all answered to our TUVI names. The waiters were very good about using them with a straight face. I am, apparently, Lady Sherlock.
 A quick stop for ice cream rounded things out before we walked over the bridge to Coolidge Park.
 The lighting was particularly nice as we meandered across.

There was some fighting on the bridge. 

 

 A wild Lizzie appears! Her family and friends were coming over the park so we joined them for a bit.
 But not before we posed dramatically on the stone fountains.

\

There was more fighting in the park.
 
We gathered to go our separate ways.
 Finally, I got back to a house, helped my friend pack, got my luggage under 50 pounds, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment