Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Belated Snowday

We have had two snowdays this month, but I only took pictures of one. We got a light dusting, but that was enough to close things down. The college atmosphere gets really animated when it starts snowing. There are snowball fights and people sliding down the pathways.

 My three roommates walking past Mills to get dinner. There is a covered pathway to the left, but we though it would be more fun to walk under the sky.
 The typical atmosphere at my college. It's been nice for about a week, but fog is a frequent occurrence. This snow had melted by the afternoon, however.
 Two of my lovely roommates, wishing all our friends overseas a wonderful time.
My lovely, if somewhat blurry college at night.

We had a second snowday due to icy rain. Everything was covered in a slick layer of wet ice, including
placed I didn't expect. Don't worry, the only thing injured was my pride.


My reading for the weekend. Anselm, John Milton, and Beowulf. Beowulf is just for me, however. Five minutes before the library closed I decided I needed something to read for the weekend. Impulse book borrowing at its best!

2 comments:

  1. There are very few things that beat impulse book borrowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't guess who is reading Beowulf for fun this week. John! He has gone all Norsey on us.

    We are the How to Train a Dragon series on audio books for the long ride to WRJ for CC. David Tennant reads them in all his Scottish glory. Truly fantastic. :o)

    ReplyDelete