Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Break pt.3 Final Notes

As with past breaks, I have done a minor portion of the things I could have done. I am going to be positive, and think about what I did do, however.
I partied with friends, and took a few walks outside.
I read Paradise Lost:
And Frankenstein:
I also read an excerpt by Alexis de Tocqueville from Democracy in America and T.S. Eliot's The Waste Land and Burnt Norton:
I baked and cooked a lot, including a really yummy Chicken Pot Pie:
Bread
Bread
 And Pie

I found daffodils while wandering around barefoot behind the college!


I pulled out my inner Tesla and created a simple mechanism for flicking the light switch without getting out of bed:
I saw a lovely bird out of the window:
A Yellow Flicker, I think.
I left out a couple of things to keep from boring anyone.
And, and the time of this writing, I have not been stung by this wasp!
Happy studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment